As Work From Home (WFH) has become a standard practice during these COVID-19 times, data security and Cybersecurity have become a concern. In an interview with CIO AXIS, Satyanarayana Kasturi, Head – Group IT, Ashok Piramal Group, discusses digital transformation in the backdrop of the challenges and outlines cybersecurity sector’s growth potential in 2021.
1. What are your proposals to accelerate the digital transformation of companies and return to a new post-pandemic normal?
Make sure maximizing e-Commerce platform to get online sales, digitalize all customer facing activities
2. Can you please share some of the unique lessons learned from Covid-19?
- WFH through VPN to provide proper Data Security & Cybersecurity to organisation
- Maximum utilisation of communication systems (Audio and Video calls)
- Benefited by using department specific WhatsApp Group
- Daily report using Whatsup Group
3. What technologies and trends will your organization be focusing in 2021?
- Ensure everything on Cloud
- Ensure to build workflows for all approvals
4. How will the cybersecurity sector look in a post-COVID-19 world?
Threat levels have increased all over the globe. Implemented DLP and VPN controls to protect data and systems.