Cyber security provider, F-Secure announced the launch of F-Secure Elements, a new cloud-based platform that streamlines how organizations provision cyber security services. F-Secure Elements is the first cloud-based platform created to empower organizations with fast, flexible, and easy access to cyber security services. The platform is available from F-Secure’s service partners with fixed-term license subscriptions, or usage-based billing for greater flexibility.
Many organizations operate in complex environments dominated by a range of dynamic risks and opportunities. Keeping these complexities in mind, as well as the rising costs of security and the lack of experienced security professionals, it’s no surprise that an overwhelming number of organizations want to simplify how they source cyber security capabilities.
F-Secure Elements is a modular platform that combines endpoint protection, endpoint detection and response, vulnerability management, and collaboration protection for cloud services (such as Microsoft Office 365).
F-Secure Elements’ key capabilities and benefits include:
- Comprehensive situational awareness and meaningful visibility across assets, configurations, vulnerabilities, threats, and events.
- Streamlined and autonomous operations to ensure efficient workflows and faster responses to real threats.
- Real-time, connected data flow between elements to enable faster detection of threats.
- Intelligent, extended detection and response capabilities for data-informed decisions.
- On-demand option to elevate difficult cases to F-Secure experts.