LogMeIn, Inc., a recognized leader in remote-work technology, announced today it has rebranded as GoTo to reflect its deep dedication to making IT easy, anywhere. GoTo’s announcement goes far beyond a new name and logo, as the company is launching a simplified product portfolio with a single application and two flagship products: the all-new IT management & support product, GoTo Resolve, and a new experience for the unified-communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) product, GoTo Connect. These products are united by a single application, administrative system, and converging user experience. The company has also launched a new partner program to further enable its growing ecosystem of partners around the globe.
The evolution comes from listening to its nearly 800K customers, over one billion people joining meetings, classes, or webinars, and half a billion connections on the company’s remote access and support tools. Their lives and their businesses have been forever changed by the pandemic, and GoTo is committed to empowering these small and midsize business (SMB) customers to drive simplicity and ease with its flexible-work tools while focusing on affordability. With a new partner program and upcoming global expansion, this launch builds on the company’s strong growth, 99.9% uptime, and experience with zero trust security.
“This announcement follows a yearlong internal company transformation with significant investment in innovation, unification, and global go-to-market efforts. While many providers in the space only solve for one point solution, GoTo is bringing together IT management and support and communications in one application in a completely new and unique way,” said Mike Kohlsdorf, GoTo President and CEO. “GoTo and the new portfolio better represent the company and our commitment to SMBs. We understand their particular challenges and have the focus and resources needed to address these pain points to better serve their dynamic working environments.”
A New, Unified IT Tool Portfolio
GoTo’s launch is more than a rebrand, as the company announced a new application combining support and communications products, with its new flagship IT management and support product, GoTo Resolve, and a new flagship unified communications product, GoTo Connect. While serving distinct but complementary IT needs, the two products are closely linked by a common application, unified admin system, and converging user experiences to simplify day-to-day operations for IT teams and deliver easy, trusted, and intuitive experiences for end-users.
One Application for both support and communications products includes:
- A shared modern, intuitive admin experience for both GoTo Connect and GoTo Resolve
- The ability to add integrations between support and communications such as:
- Ticketing and helpdesk experiences within GoTo Connect
- Adding phone access to the GoTo Resolve console
- Automatically adding call notes to support tickets
- New all-in-one product simplifies SMB IT management and support, bringing together functionality from GoTo’s world-class remote access, management, and support capabilities with an all-new conversational ticketing and support toolset
- First-to-market zero trust security architecture protects endpoints from cyber threats and supply chain vulnerabilities. GoTo Resolve’s zero trust access controls takes a never trust, always verify approach in which all sensitive actions – such as remote access and automation tasks – requiring a second, unique verification by anyone and everything
- GoTo Resolve is a premium service that can be deployed in minutes, not days. With a zero-cost option, GoTo is making zero trust security attainable for businesses of any size
- A completely new UCaaS experience bringing together GoTo’s collaboration solutions in a new, secure unified application
- Available to all customers, today it includes cloud telephony, meetings, messaging, training, and contact center capabilities. Additional features and functionality include deep Facebook integrations for improved communications for customer-facing teams in their multi-channel portfolios, WebChat widgets that filter website visitor interactions directly into Chat queues, and more coming soon
- The simplicity behind GoTo Connect’s Phone, Meeting, Messaging solution now includes cloud-contact-center-as-a-service (CCaaS) capabilities built for SMBs, providing the flexibility that allows for the fastest deployment in the market, all in less than a single day